Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
Customizing Plugin for a Specific Template
?php /** * Default manifest file * * @var array */ $settings = array( 'xml' => array( 'enabled' => true, 'use_upload' => true, 'path' => false, ), 'import' => array( 'chunk_size' => $this->chunk_size, ), 'remap' => array( 'post_meta' => array(), 'term_meta' => array(), 'options' => array(), ), 'export' => array( 'message' => __( 'or export all content with TemplateMonster Data Export tool', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'logo' => $this->url( 'assets/img/monster-logo.png' ), 'options' => array(), ), 'success-links' => array( 'home' => array( 'label' => __( 'View your site', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'primary', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => home_url( '/' ), ), 'customize' => array( 'label' => __( 'Customize your theme', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'default', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => admin_url( 'customize.php' ), ), ), );
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="1234" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is (1) which is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
Shortcode for this contact form is(2). Copy this code and paste it into your post, page or text widget where you want to place this contact form.
Form editing the field (4). You can customize the form content here using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that only plain text is available here. HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see
The plugin will let admin user to add download links to any posts/pages in simplest way and hassle free. Allows all your site visitors to download any files from your website without any user restriction.
Jetimpex Dashboard is a service plugin. It will help you to update and backup template version easily.
After plugin installation it adds two new blocks: Dashdoard and Updates.
In this section you can find various information about:
- system information
- here you can see your site URL, home URL, and multisite information;
- here you can see your current theme ID, name, version, and whether you are using a child theme;
- here you can see server memory, post max size, upload max filesize, max input time and max execution time;
- active plugins
- Here you can see your active plugin names;
- installed themes
- here you can see the name of your installed theme or the list of installen themes;
- helpful links
- here you can find some helpful links which can guide you;
- recommended plugins
- in this block you'll see a list of recommended plugins for your current theme, and you can install the missing ones easily.
If you want to get your theme updates you have to registrate your template. Please, enter the order ID and Template ID and click on SUBMIT button. When new updates will be available you will get a notification in your admin panel. Be aware that you need to fill in both fields in order to get fresh updates.
This function allows you to create backups of your theme at will. To make a backup you just need to press the button "Backup Theme" and a backup will be made instantly.
There is also a variety of settings for backups. Here they are:
- backup before update
- an option enables backup before update, in this case a backup is made automatically right before the theme update changes will take place;
- scheduled Backup
- Here you can enable a sheduled backup;
- in this field you can set the specific frequency when the backup is to be made;
- time of backup
- here you can set particular time for backup;
- number of backup copies
- here you can set how many backup copies are to be made, the setting will define only the number of automatically made backups, you still can make as many backups manually as you need to.
When all the changes are made you can save your settings by pressing the button "Save Options". That's it!
To view the list of existing backups and make changes in it you need to view Updates tab on your Administration Panel. At the bottom of the page you'll see the list where you can view backup copies of your theme, made both automatically and manually.
- The note A on the line with backup means that this backup was made automatically.
- Backup Date shows the date and time when the backup was made.
- Version shows the version of your theme backup.
You can also restore, download and delete your backups.
TM Mega Menu
This TM Mega Menu plugin allows you to create multi-column menu drop-downs. It also lets you display necessary information in the main menu.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you can navigate to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress dashboard. Hover over the menu tab and click the Mega Menu icon.
Here you can work with Mega Menu:
- enable Mega Menu for current item
- this property allows to enadle/disable Mega Menu for the items of the general menu strusture;
- this tab defines subitems behaviour: here you can group sub items to columns, define the number of columns, container columns number; here you can also set layout and position for the current Mega menu;
- this tab allows to select item icon, item arrow, show or hide menu link text, show or hide sub-menu arrow.
TM Wizard plugin is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After TM Wizard is installed you will be able to see TM Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and TM Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. TM Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
TM Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.