Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
Customizing Plugin for a Specific Template
?php /** * Default manifest file * * @var array */ $settings = array( 'xml' => array( 'enabled' => true, 'use_upload' => true, 'path' => false, ), 'import' => array( 'chunk_size' => $this->chunk_size, ), 'remap' => array( 'post_meta' => array(), 'term_meta' => array(), 'options' => array(), ), 'export' => array( 'message' => __( 'or export all content with TemplateMonster Data Export tool', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'logo' => $this->url( 'assets/img/monster-logo.png' ), 'options' => array(), ), 'success-links' => array( 'home' => array( 'label' => __( 'View your site', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'primary', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => home_url( '/' ), ), 'customize' => array( 'label' => __( 'Customize your theme', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'default', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => admin_url( 'customize.php' ), ), ), );
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website;
- add projects
- press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- title of the project;
- content block
- add information about your project;
- external link
- specify the external link;
- external link text
- specify the external link text;
- external link target
- choose a proper external link target;
- projects details
- specify detail label and detail info;
- project skills
- add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format Options
- additional images
- add images for an Image post format;
- image listing layout
- choose a proper listing layout;
- column number
- specify the number of columns for image gallery;
- image margin
- specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- gallery images
- add images for the gallery;
- use navigation
- enable/disable navigation;
- use infinite scrolling
- enable/disable infinite scrolling;
- thumbnails position
- choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- audio source
- choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- video source type
- choose a proper video source type;
- video embed url
- enter video url;
- HTML5 video source
- add video file;
- HTML5 video source
- add video poster;
- here you can find and create categories for the posts;
- specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings:
- projects listing layout
- choose projects listing view layout;
- pagination mode
- choose projects pagination mode;
- loading animation
- choose posts loading animation;
- hover animation
- choose posts images hover animation;
- enable/disable listing filters;
- filter type
- select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category;
- projects filter categories list
- choose filter categories;
- order filters
- enable/disable order filters;
- order filter default value
- specify the order filter value;
- order by filter default value
- choose the order criteria;
- post format
- choose a proper post format;
- column number
- select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6);
- posts per page
- select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects);
- item margin
- select projects item margin (outer indent) value;
- grid template
- grid content template;
- standard post template
- standard post template;
- image post template
- image post template;
- gallery post template
- gallery post template;
- audio post template
- audio post template;
- video post template
- video post template.
Cherry Services List
Cherry Services List is a flexible WordPress plugin that lets you display your company’s services in a variety of ways: as single pages, galleries, and even as embedded content blocks on the homepage of your website with the help of custom shortcodes. The plugin adds a custom post type named “Services”, which you can use to display what your company offers – in a professional way.
Installing Cherry Services List
So, let's take a closer look at how to install this plugin:
upload the Cherry Services List plugin to your blog;
enter your Cherry Services List API key.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Cherry Team Members
The plugin Cherry Team Membersis specially designed to make it easier for the businesses to display info about their team and personnel. It contains a full set of options and tools that will help adjust the profile in accordance with the skills and the position of the members.
Installing Cherry Team Members
So, let's take a closer look at how to install this plugin:
upload the Cherry Team Members plugin to your blog;
enter your Cherry Team Members API key.
Unveil customers' feedback on your services to look more reliable to prospects. This easy-to-use plugin Cherry Testimonialswill let you add testimonials to any post and page of your site via shortcodes. With Cherry Testimonials, you can prove your testimonials aren't fake and were written by real people. Besides the testimonial itself, it's possible to reveal a lot of details about its author. They include his name, photo, email, company he works in, his position, and link to the site of that company or his personal blog. Note that you can hide the email, position, company's name, and photo, if a customer doesn't want you to reveal any of that data.
Installing Cherry Testimonials
So, let's take a closer look at how to install this plugin:
upload the Cherry Testimonials plugin to your blog;
enter your Cherry Testimonials API key.
Cherry Trending Posts
This plugin will allow you to track and display the most popular posts of your WordPress website based on the number of views, rating and the number of comments; and thus increase its view-per-visitor rate.
Cherry Trending Posts comprises three main components:
post views counter – displays the number of page views for each post;
post rating – displays the number of votes and the average rating using a visual five-star system;
widget – shows the most popular posts.
filter the posts by their views, comments or rating;
choose, whether to show the most rated or the highest rated posts;
show post from specific tags and categories;
display or hide certain metadata (post author, publishing date, rating, comments, etc.);
set the excerpt length (if displayed);
change the button text.
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="1234" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is (1) which is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
Shortcode for this contact form is(2). Copy this code and paste it into your post, page or text widget where you want to place this contact form.
Form editing the field (4). You can customize the form content here using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that only plain text is available here. HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see
The plugin will let admin user to add download links to any posts/pages in simplest way and hassle free. Allows all your site visitors to download any files from your website without any user restriction.
Power builder is a brand new drag and drop page builder from TemplateMonster. It allows even non developers to build top-quality and fully functional sites for any kind of business.
Power Builder Integrator
Power Builder Integrator is specially designed to help users integrate 3d party plugins into the Content Builder.
Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page.
To find it go to the Administration Panel > Slider Revolution (it can be found inthe menu on the left).
Here you can find:
Revolution Slider Main Menu:
new slider - create a new slider with the help of a plugin;
add slider from template - here you can add an existind slider from template;
import slider - here you can import a slider from your PC.
Here you can select one of the existing categories to edit it.
Here you can adjust and customize global settings of Revolution Slider:
view plugin permission - set a permission to view plugin for admin, editor, author;
include RevSlider libraries globally - here you enable or disable adding CSS and JS files to every page of yiur website;
pages to include RevSlider libraries - here you can specify the pages to add RevSlider libraries;
font loading url - here you can specify the fonts link;
default settings for advanced responsive grid sizes - here you can specify the grid sizes for different kinds of devices;
slide stage collapse - enabling this option will cause automatic collapse of left menu on slide stage;
enable notifications - enable/disable notifications in the Admin Notice bar;
enable logs - enable/disable console logs for debugging;
eneable blank page creation for slider packages - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a slider pack is installed;
enable blank page creation for single sliders - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a single slider is installed.
Jetimpex Dashboard is a service plugin. It will help you to update and backup template version easily.
After plugin installation it adds two new blocks: Dashdoard and Updates.
In this section you can find various information about:
- system information
- here you can see your site URL, home URL, and multisite information;
- here you can see your current theme ID, name, version, and whether you are using a child theme;
- here you can see server memory, post max size, upload max filesize, max input time and max execution time;
- active plugins
- Here you can see your active plugin names;
- installed themes
- here you can see the name of your installed theme or the list of installen themes;
- helpful links
- here you can find some helpful links which can guide you;
- recommended plugins
- in this block you'll see a list of recommended plugins for your current theme, and you can install the missing ones easily.
If you want to get your theme updates you have to registrate your template. Please, enter the order ID and Template ID and click on SUBMIT button. When new updates will be available you will get a notification in your admin panel. Be aware that you need to fill in both fields in order to get fresh updates.
This function allows you to create backups of your theme at will. To make a backup you just need to press the button "Backup Theme" and a backup will be made instantly.
There is also a variety of settings for backups. Here they are:
- backup before update
- an option enables backup before update, in this case a backup is made automatically right before the theme update changes will take place;
- scheduled Backup
- Here you can enable a sheduled backup;
- in this field you can set the specific frequency when the backup is to be made;
- time of backup
- here you can set particular time for backup;
- number of backup copies
- here you can set how many backup copies are to be made, the setting will define only the number of automatically made backups, you still can make as many backups manually as you need to.
When all the changes are made you can save your settings by pressing the button "Save Options". That's it!
To view the list of existing backups and make changes in it you need to view Updates tab on your Administration Panel. At the bottom of the page you'll see the list where you can view backup copies of your theme, made both automatically and manually.
- The note A on the line with backup means that this backup was made automatically.
- Backup Date shows the date and time when the backup was made.
- Version shows the version of your theme backup.
You can also restore, download and delete your backups.
TM Mega Menu
This TM Mega Menu plugin allows you to create multi-column menu drop-downs. It also lets you display necessary information in the main menu.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you can navigate to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress dashboard. Hover over the menu tab and click the Mega Menu icon.
Here you can work with Mega Menu:
- enable Mega Menu for current item
- this property allows to enadle/disable Mega Menu for the items of the general menu strusture;
- this tab defines subitems behaviour: here you can group sub items to columns, define the number of columns, container columns number; here you can also set layout and position for the current Mega menu;
- this tab allows to select item icon, item arrow, show or hide menu link text, show or hide sub-menu arrow.
TM Photo Gallery
TM Photo Gallery plugin organizes your images and allows to add responsive galleries to your site in 1 click.
For More Information see full documentation on Gallery plugin.
TM Style Switcher
TM Style Switcher plugin allows creating themes with multiple appearance variations, and is, therefore, highly beneficial for web developers.
Features and settings
TM Style Switcher operates with settings of WordPress Live Customizer, that’s why it is compatible with just any contemporary theme.
To start working with the plugin go to the Live Customizer in the admin panel of your WordPress website and find the Export/Import tab. Here you will find the following options:
Export – generates and downloads a .JSON file with your current theme settings;
Import – uploads previously saved theme settings;
Restore Settings – restores the default settings that were active before the installation of the plugin.
Timeline plugin allows webmasters to add various timelines.
Installing the TM Real Estate plugin
Upload the timeline-master folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you will see an additional menu tab in the left sidebar. Let's take a look how to create a new timeline. For that we need to click the Add new button and specify some information:
- enter title here
- type in the title of the new property.
In this section you can see all the timeline posts created previously.
In this section you can add new tags for the types:
- name of the tag;
- slug of the tag;
- description of the new type.
In this section you can change settings of the timeline:
- choose a proper layout type for the timeline;
- visible items limit
- number of items visible on the page;
- select the tag;
- date format
- select a proper date format;
- display anchors
- this option allows you to make the timeline post title clickable and lead users to the post;
- generate shortcode
- press the button and insert the shortcode to the required page.
TM Wizard plugin is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After TM Wizard is installed you will be able to see TM Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and TM Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. TM Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
TM Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters plugin helps to implement the filters that are necessary to make the search of products much easier. When the Ajax Filter is working, the products will be displayed in accordance of the filter that was selected. The plugin makes it easy for customers to find all the necessary goods they are looking for.
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist is designed as an addition to the TM WooCommerce Package and gives your store even more functionality. With its help visitors will be able to add various kinds of products to the wishlist and compare pages. The plugin actually combines two separate widgets and installs them with a single click of a mouse.
TM WoooCommerce Package
This TM Woocommerce Package from TemplateMonster. It brings a set of widgets that will help you make the site work to the full potential.
Here is the full list of widgets available:
- about store widget;
- banners grid widget;
- custom menu widget;
- product categories widget;
- products carousel widget;
- products smart box widget.
Navigate to the Widgets section to customize the listed widgets.
Sell any products quickly and easily with the help of this professional WooCommerce plugin It will be a perfect fit for both store owners and developers.
About 30% of all modern stores are powered by this plugin. It can be used for selling physical or digital products and even affiliate goods. It gives you access to hundreds of free and premium extensions that will help you optimize your business. Choose a proper extension to create bookings, memberships, recruiting subscriptions, various shipping and payment options and much more. This WooCommerce plugin gives you full controll of the store from managing taxes and customer accounts to changing the design.
log in to your WordPress Admin panel;
go to Plugins > Add New;
type WooCommerce into the Search Plugins field and hit Enter. Once found, you can view details on the point release, rating and description;
click Install Now. After clicking the link, you’ll be asked to confirm this action;
click Yes, and WordPress completes the installation.
WooCommerce Menu Items
- this section allows you to see and manage all orders.
- in the Coupons sections site owners can create various kinds of discount campaigns and coupons to provide customers with the top of the line service.
- in the Coupons section, site-owners can create various kinds of discount campaigns and coupons to provide customers with the top of the line service.
- reports section gives you statistics on sales, coupons, campaigns, etc.
- configure the WooCommerce plugin from this section.
- System Status
- this section will become in hand during troubleshooting. The System Status Report gives you all information of the plugin setup and all potential conflicts.
- in this section you can browse for some new free and premium extensions that will bring even more functionality to your site.
- Booster Tools
- information about all available WooCommerce tools can be found in this section. The enabled tools will be displayed in the right column.
Find more information about this plugin on the official homepage.