Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
Customizing Plugin for a Specific Template
?php /** * Default manifest file * * @var array */ $settings = array( 'xml' => array( 'enabled' => true, 'use_upload' => true, 'path' => false, ), 'import' => array( 'chunk_size' => $this->chunk_size, ), 'remap' => array( 'post_meta' => array(), 'term_meta' => array(), 'options' => array(), ), 'export' => array( 'message' => __( 'or export all content with TemplateMonster Data Export tool', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'logo' => $this->url( 'assets/img/monster-logo.png' ), 'options' => array(), ), 'success-links' => array( 'home' => array( 'label' => __( 'View your site', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'primary', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => home_url( '/' ), ), 'customize' => array( 'label' => __( 'Customize your theme', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'default', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => admin_url( 'customize.php' ), ), ), );
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Unveil customers' feedback on your services to look more reliable to prospects. This easy-to-use plugin Cherry Testimonialsis designed to help you add testimonials and reviews to the site and customize their look in accordance with the design of the website. Testimonials can also be added via shortcodes to any page or post. With Cherry Testimonials, you can prove your testimonials aren't fake and were written by real people. Besides the testimonial itself, it's possible to reveal a lot of details about its author. They include his name, photo, email, company he works in, his position, and link to the site of that company or his personal blog. Note that you can hide the email, position, company's name, and photo, if a customer doesn't want you to reveal any of that data.
Adding new testimonials
To add a new testimonial, find Testimonials tab in the WordPress sidebar and press Add New button.
Power builder is a brand new drag and drop page builder from TemplateMonster. It allows even non developers to build top-quality and fully functional sites for any kind of business.
TM Wizard plugin is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After TM Wizard is installed you will be able to see TM Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and TM Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. TM Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
TM Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.