The plugins used in this template are described here.
Power builder is a brand new drag and drop page builder from TemplateMonster. It allows even non developers to build top-quality and fully functional sites for any kind of business.
Power Builder Integrator
Power Builder Integrator is specially designed to help users integrate 3d party plugins into the Content Builder.
Cherry Sidebars allows to create and manage your own dynamic sidebars.
Cherry Sidebars is a lightweight plugin for creating multiple widget areas, and outputting them on posts or pages of your choosing. Now you don't have to limit yourself to one widget area, instead you can create as many as you like. Group your widgets into multiple areas, and pick which one you want to display for a certain post or page.
The plugin can be useful for certain posts or pages, where you want your content to be different, for example you need to add a banner ad to your popular post, or a bio section to the 'About' page. Cherry Sidebars would be a perfect tool for this task.
An example of two custom sidebars with the widgets.
The form for creating a sidebar. Simply specify name and description for your new sidebar.
This is the sidebar manager panel that allows you to assign one of the sidebars to the current page.
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- Here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website.
- Add projects
- Press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- Title of the project.
- Content block
- Add information about your project.
- External link
- Specify the external link.
- External link text
- Specify the external link text.
- External link target
- Choose a proper external link target.
- Projects Details
- Specify detail label and detail info.
- Project skills
- Add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format options
- Additional images
- Add images for an Image post format.
- Image listing layout
- Choose a proper listing layout.
- Column number
- Specify the number of columns for image gallery.
- Image margin
- Specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- Gallery images
- Add images for the gallery.
- Use navigation?
- Enable/disable navigation.
- Use infinite scrolling?
- Enable/disable infinite scrolling.
- Thumbnails position
- Choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- Audio Source
- Choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- Video source type
- Choose a proper video source type.
- Video embed url
- Enter video URL.
- HTML5 Video source
- Add video file.
- HTML5 Video source
- Add video poster.
- Here you can find and create categories for the posts.
- Specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings
- Projects listing layout
- Choose projects listing view layout.
- Pagination mode
- Choose projects pagination mode.
- Loading animation
- Choose posts loading animation.
- Hover animation
- Choose posts images hover animation.
- Enable/disable listing filters.
- Filter type
- Select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category.
- Projects filter categories list
- Choose filter categories.
- Order filters
- Enable/disable order filters.
- Order filter default value
- Specify the order filter value.
- Order by filter default value
- Choose the order criteria.
- Post Format
- Choose a proper post format.
- Column number
- Select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6).
- Posts per page
- Select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects).
- Item margin
- Select projects item margin (outer indent) value.
- Grid template
- Grid content template.
- Standard post template
- Standard post template.
- Image post template
- Image post template.
- Gallery post template
- Gallery post template.
- Audio post template
- Audio post template.
- Video post template
- Video post template.
Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press “Start Import”.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
Customizing plugin for a specific template
?php /** * Default manifest file * * @var array */ $settings = array( 'xml' => array( 'enabled' => true, 'use_upload' => true, 'path' => false, ), 'import' => array( 'chunk_size' => $this->chunk_size, ), 'remap' => array( 'post_meta' => array(), 'term_meta' => array(), 'options' => array(), ), 'export' => array( 'message' => __( 'or export all content with TemplateMonster Data Export tool', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'logo' => $this->url( 'assets/img/monster-logo.png' ), 'options' => array(), ), 'success-links' => array( 'home' => array( 'label' => __( 'View your site', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'primary', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => home_url( '/' ), ), 'customize' => array( 'label' => __( 'Customize your theme', 'cherry-data-importer' ), 'type' => 'default', 'target' => '_self', 'url' => admin_url( 'customize.php' ), ), ), );
xml - XML importer settings. Features:
- Enable/disable XML importer
- Show/hide the files upload form
- Path to the pre-installed sample-data
- Import settings
- Number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers.
- Data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import.
- Post metadata settings.
- Terms metadata settings.
export - Export Settings
- Message displayed in the export block.
- URL of the logo displayed in the export block.
- Options array for the additional export.
success-links - associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer:
- Link text.
- Type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning).
- _balnk, _self
- Link URL.